How The Program Works
Thank you for visiting our site to learn more about For The Love of Music Project. This is truly a project born from my heart and knowledge of how much these programs need our help and how much music means to these kids.
Here’s how it works!
- Buy or sell a home with Laura Lake, Broker Associate with Re/Max Consultants. Learn more about meat www.LauraLakeRealEstate.com
- There are no additional costs or hidden fees to participate in the project. There is no “up-charge” or additional commissions paid.
- The music program of your choice will receive 30% of the gross commissions* at close of escrow.
- Donations will be made on your behalf directly to the school music program of your choice.
Not in the market to buy or sell a home but know someone who is? Be sure to let them know about this project and the program of your choice will still received the 30% donation once escrow has closed.
If you know someone buying or selling in another state. They can still participate to help our local schools:
- I’ll find them a great Realtor through my referral network system.
- When they buy or sell, I will receive a referral fee from their agent (at no additional cost to the buyer or seller) and I will donate 30% of the referral fee to the music program of choice on their behalf.
Additionally, we have Program Sponsors, who have also committed to helping through a donation and/or discounts to our buyers and sellers. Check the program sponsors page often as we will be adding more Sponsors regularly.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us.